The simplest method to fix the “iPhone stuck on Apple logo” is to perform a hard reset of your iPhone. Click Browse to select a safe place to keep the files. Select all needed files and click Recover to start the restoration job. The scanning time is determined by the capacity of iTunes backup, please wait patiently.
Also tried logging into iCloud to “Find My Phone” but the phone couldn’t be found (perhaps because it is disabled). Not sure how to reverse the disabled status. After downloading this professional data recovery software, you need to install it on a computer.
- We describe how the first technique below, and our guide on backup recovery covers the second technique.
- In some cases, iTunes/Finder will detect that your iPhone is in recovery mode and show the above window.
- Because it would have gone through and auto-update if a new version had been available.
- However, they can cause an error on your system if there is any malfunction or damage to the device.
- You can use it as one of the solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore problem and recover your device.
To use FSCK, you will need to boot into Single User mode by pressing and holding Cmd + S when your computer boots. If there is no iTunes backup, what should you do to restore data in the event of iPhone start loop? If you have an iCloud backup, it is easy to recover lost data. During the recovery process, you may find a limitation in MiniTool Mobile Recovery for stock firmware iOS Free Edition. Simply put, it can only recover 2 videos/photos/app photos each time, recover 10 contacts/call histories once, etc. Thus, we suggest using its Full Edition so as to recover more data. If the app update cannot solve the issue – iPhone randomly restarts, what else should be done?
To speed up things, whenever you create a backup, iTunes uses your old backup files. And, just a straight creating a new backup file may still reslut with the same error you got before. We hope that after following these easy suggestions, you would be able to move post an issue related to your device. Now when you know how to fix iPhone won’t restore problem, you can definitely make the most out of your phone. Go ahead and choose your preferred solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore problem and unleash the true potential of your device.
- Full guide how to install apk file on android device.
- And then, uninstall the faulty app to see if the issue is repaired.
- But this way will erase all your data, so remember to backup your iPhone in the very beginning.
- When the Apple logo appears, release the Side button.
You can disconnect your iDevice and restart your PC. For some unknown reason, some anti-virus programs will cause the malfunction of firmware file. You can try disabling your anti-virus software for a while, and run iTunes to update or restore your iPhone again. When restoring or updating iPhone/iPad with iTunes, you may get the error of “the firmware file is not compatible”. Follow this guide, it will explain what does it mean and give 4 solutions to fix this problem. The iPhone “iPhone” could not be restored because the firmware file was corrupt. To restore, DFU mode is a comparatively complex method.
Leave a Reply