Once you have confirmed that your phone meets this requirement, you can download and install Gcam 8.5, which is an awesome camera app that supports almost all Android phones. If your phone is running Android 11, 12, or 13, you should try the latest version of Gcam 8.6, which offers extra features and improved performance. Personally, I love Gcam 8.6 and have found it to work well on my Samsung phone. I have also tried it on several other phones, including those from Xiaomi, Poco, Redmi, OnePlus, and Vivo, and it has worked well on all of them, providing access to all of its features. The new Xiaomi MIUI camera app brings some improvements and bug fixes. It has optimized the “ID” function of the document scanner and corrected some errors.
On other versions, you can move between cameras by pressing the camera switch button, usually with a normal click or a long click. See fu24’s post and Arnova8G2’s post where he explains how it works on (some of) his versions. Motion Photos is a feature that records a small video every time you take a picture, allowing you to see what was happening before/after you took the picture. To see the picture/video, open the photo using Google Photos (you might have to click play/stop on the top right corner). Using a file manager/explorer app, click on the .apk and follow the instructions. If you need help, see the how to install an apk file guide. As I said earlier not a single port of GCam app works on all phones.
- Download Vodafone firmware is clearly the largest mobile phone and internet service provider hence any individual who becomes the company s client …
- Next, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – if the battery is removable) and press the volume up or volume down button at the same time.
- However, there are ways to completely remove all the software from the phone and install a fresh version of stock Android.
installation instructions and download is our blog post today. Once you have opened the Google camera, tap any black area, and then select the config file you have downloaded.
It has a 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera and 8MP of front camera with battery capacity 3060mAh. If you are searching for the best stock Android device, Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL gives the best Android experience until their battery dies. The latest Pixel phone added a two-times telephoto lens to deliver the best in class performance from the rear camera. Other than the camera, both Pixel 4 phones also include a Soli radar technology. This feature allows face unlock from different angles instantly. Most phone makers add a custom UI on top of Android — such as OnePlus’ OxygenOS or Samsung’s One UI — with extra features and a different design.
- It may take a while for the initial boot process so don’t panic, your phone will boot into the setup process.
- The time it takes to process depends on how fast your processor is and on the picture taken, but it’s usually between 5 and 15 seconds.
- It will require some work on your part, but this is likely the download the stock firmware only way to get a phone with stellar hardware and stock Android.
- The design isn’t as premium, and the phone is mainly made of plastic.
- Here you can select all or part of the data you need and choose a storage location for backup files.
Go back to Apps Tools in the main menu and tap the Archived tab. AddROM is a blog that shares ROM/firmware download links, tricks & tips, and news for Android and iOS smartphones. There you will find the firmware with its scatter file which you can use in the future to fix your MTK phone or another of the same model. It’s also going to take a while and you should see the task is complete when all the files/partitions have been successfully unpacked from the ROM_ file. Click on the folder icon with Choose, just after Scatter-loading the file. Now locate the scatter file you saved in Step 6 and click Open.